It's Summer! So now how in the world do I make the most out of the time I have during Summer Break? How do I make memories that the kids will remember? Also, I really want a way to show off the memories that we do make. I love putting cute Summer bucket lists together. So I knew there had to be a way to get the ideas down AND to document our fun times.
I came up with a great solution! This summer bucket list I put together was so very easy. I love it and I hope you do too. I did a summer bucket list last year. It was so fun and we loved it! I got my idea last year from Kelly at Simply Kelly B.
She had so many great ideas, but I did the one below last year.
I loved the wall hanging one she did this year, but I did not know where I would put it. So I thought...for a long time. It takes me a long time to come up with solutions and I decided on the one I am going to share with you today. I used her idea to list the bucket list item and then put the date and a picture of the activity once it is completed.
Items you need:
-Tolsby frame from Ikea
-One inch book rings
-Spray paint (if you want it another color other than white)
-Ribbon or fabric scraps to make a junk bow (if wanted)
1. Spray paint your frame (if you want it another color). I choose this color because it reminded me of summer.
2. Print the printable and cut them out. You can do more or less than the 16 I provided.
3. Punch holes in the papers toward the top. Make sure you line them up so they hang the same on all of them (or at least close).
4. Write down your goals on each of the pieces of paper before you put the book ring through them. (picture below does not show the writing on them, but do this before you put them through the ring...it is way easier that way. I took the picture before I wrote on them.)
5. Put the book rings through each of the holes and then put the book ring around the frame.
You can stop here, but if you want to spice up the frame then add a junk bow.
It is as simple as that! So easy and I love it. Now I need to start doing the activities and make summer memories!
What things are on your Summer bucket list?
I have linked up with The Party Bunch, Monday Funday, Much Ado About Monday, Keeping It Simple Crafts, The Crafty Blog Stalker, Inside BruCrew Life, Take-A-Look Tuesday, Too Cute Tuesdays, Show Me What You Got, Look what I made Wed, Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Wow Me Wednesday, Whatever Goes Wednesday, Inspire Me Wednesday, Wow Me Wednesday, Whimsy Wednesday, Show + Tell, Artsy Corner Thursday, The Creative Exchange, Thrifty Thursday Link Party, Creativity Unleashed, Flaunt it Friday, Pinworthy Projects Party, Frugal Friday, Inspiration Gallery Link Party, The Link Party Palooza, The Creative Collection, Linky Party: DIY Inspired, Super Saturday, The Yuck Stops Here and Think Pink Sunday!