Hi! I'm so glad you are here! I am sure you are here because you want to make this stunning sunflower wreath. It is a show stopper and wherever you put it in your home it will be a conversation starter and people will love it.
This wreath is absolutely stunning and is perfect for the Spring and Summer months! It is durable and can be hung up outside on your front door. It would make a great first impression to anyone who came to your home. It would also make a fantastic wall hanging inside your home. See the detailed tutorial below to make one for yourself. If you don't have time or this project intimidates you, but you still want this stunning wreath then check out my Etsy listing and I will make it for you.
If you would like a printable tutorial along with pictures then click HERE! You can see the step by step process below, but if you want to print it so you don't have to look on the computer than this is your solution!
This post contains some affiliate links, which means if you purchase the items using some of the links then I will be paid a small commission. However, every item I talk about in this post I truly love and use often.
- Chenille Stems
- 12 inch wire wreath form
- Yellow burlap
- 12 inch lime green deco mesh
- 6 inch smoothfoam ball (cut in half)
- Greening pins
- Natural burlap
1. Prepare the wire wreath form. You will need to wrap the chenille stems around the outside circle and the inner most circle. You will need 12 stems on the outside circle and 6 chenille stems attached to the inside. Also, do a cross bar in the middle part of the wreath. (Not pictured on this picture. It will look like a plus sign).
2. Cut the squares of yellow burlap. The squares need to be 10 x 10 inches. You will need about 36 squares.
3. Cut the deco mesh into 15-16 inch pieces. It doesn't have to be exact.
4. Pull the deco mesh diagonally (length wise) and then roll the top and the bottom in towards the middle. Again this doesn't have to be exact.