You guys! Santa is bringing me a Cricut Explore for Christmas!!! AHHH! Since this baby has came out it has been on my wishlist. I am more than excited for this!
There are so many reasons that I want a Cricut Explore, but here are a few of my reasons!
1. It writes. Let's be honest...I don't love my handwriting. So why not pick a font and ta-da! It is beautiful!
2. You can print and then cut any images. Even your own!
3. Cricut Design Space! So many images to choose from. This might be bad for an indecisive person like me. However, I am more than excited.
4. You can upload your own images. I like Stampin Up (see post here) as well and they have many images that I plan on uploading.
5. My favorite part is that it can cut through so many mediums (construction paper, fabric, thin metals, balsa wood, iron-on, dry-erase paper, poster board, washi tape sheet, vinyl, freezer paper, and much more). My mind is going crazy with all the possibilities. I am so excited to get started.
I might not be able to wait until Christmas. Ok. I promise I will.
So if you are wanting one just like me then right now is the time to get it, because there are crazy good deals going on right now. Check them out below.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using any of the links. However, all opinions are 100% my own.
Just in time for your holiday crafts, Cricut is hosting amazing sales on Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and on Cyber Monday. See all the details below:
Thanksgiving and Black Friday:
Thanksgiving & Black Friday Sale: Cricut Explore $219 + $30 off all Explore Bundles
Valid: 12/1 Only
Cyber Cricut Explore just $229 & $20 off all Explore Bundles Sale:
$5 Off Orders $50+ with code: CRICUTBF5
Get free shipping to the U.S. all month with code FREESHIPNOV
Happy crafting and Happy Thanksgiving!