If you are trying to put something together last minute for a valentine idea then I have you covered. This is super simple, but still really cute. I did it with my daughter for her dance class and we had a fun time doing it together.
Go gather all your supplies and have fun with yourself, your friends, or your kids. It is so simple your could make some themselves. I love to see what kids come up with.
- White paper
- Valentines/loved themed stamps
- Ink pads
- Treat bags
- Stapler and staples
1. Cut your paper to match the size of your treat bag. (I used long, skinny bags so I made my paper skinny.)
2. Stamp your choice of a Valentines image on your paper. Do the first stamp at the bottom of the cut piece of paper (right side up).
3. Next you do a mirrored image of the stamp. You do not have to do the same image. I did it two different ways. 1. Make the images exactly the same (as shown below) or 2. do one image on the bottom and then a different image on top. The main thing you need to remember is to do the top image upside down. You can flip the paper around like I did below.
4. Next fold the paper between the two images. Now both of the images should be right side up.
5. Fill your treat bags full of the candy.
6. Seal up the treat bag and then staple the stamped paper on the treat bag. Your done!
Valentines day is such a great way to celebrate love in all forms. It doesn't just have to be romantic. You can celebrate friendship as well. I think the world could always use a little more love.